Public Service Announcement - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Public Service Announcement



I just realized that in order to make this blog a bit more fun I’ll need to take photos so in the upcoming weeks pics of my amazing face with fun makeup with start getting uploaded. You have been warned.

Now it’s time for a little FPSA (face public service announcement):

Ladies, lets get real here. I’ve said it time and time again but it often gets ignored. No one cares how amazing your eye makeup or lips look if you have dry, flaky, sullen, powdery or splotchy skin. No one no one no one! Sometimes I don’t know what’s worse: powdery or dry looking skin.

Not everyone needs concealer and I have plenty of friends that hate the idea of foundation but even on a regular work day something needs to be done. The answer: tinted moisturizer. This post is brandless because I’ll take anything at this point! So ladies, take my advice, heed the warnings: if your face is dry- moisturize, if it’s sullen- tinted moisturizer and if it’s powdery- wear less!

And for those that don't want to take my advice just think of all the times you've heard people compliment me on my skin and how many times you've done it yourself! This isn't god's work, it's all thanks to my insane skin obsession!

Share this:

1 comment :

  1. Omg I so agree!! Been using bare minerals complexion rescue hydrating gel, and shit looks like it's my skin but better!! Great for days i dont want to wear foundation, but I need sheer coverage to even out my skin tone! I can't believe how amazing tinted moisturizer is!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.