Quench That Thirst - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quench That Thirst




I really do believe that our generation is aging so well because we have better products and skin care is touched on at an earlier age. One of those products that we see every time we open a magazine, opt for a skin consultation or feel the roughness of our skin during the winter is the need to moisturize. Aside from a perfect primer, moisturizer is key to any good face. I’ve tried so many over the years I’ve lost count of the ones that failed to make a difference but there is one that has me unable to stop touching my soft and perfectly moisturized face.

Lately I’ve been into Philosophy’s products and with reason. They are simply amazing for skin care. Philosophy’s hope in a jar is a moisturizer that I always received as samples but never purchased because I KNEW that somewhere out in the world I could find something that worked just as great for a few bucks cheaper. I was wrong.

The first thing I love about hope in a jar is the smell. It smells like heaven. It’s very subtle yet there. If Philosophy carried body moisturizers with this scent I would be in heaven. The texture of the product seems whipped so it’s very light and absorbs into the skin really well. After a few days of using it day and night (after washing my face with yet another one of their products) people have been noticing and commenting on how radiant my skin looks before I have a chance to apply my foundation. If that's not a plus then I don't know what is.

I suggest everyone give it a shot. I don’t use the one with SPF because my foundation already has some in it. I’ve heard from people that the hope in a jar SPF 25 moisturizer is thicker and harder to apply. I’ll check that one out and get back to you ladies. In the meantime let's get moisturizing!

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.