Foundation: Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Friday, June 1, 2012

Foundation: Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup



Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup

I an currently in the process of rebuilding my makeup collection and decided to use this as an opportunity to try some new things instead of sticking with the products that are tried and true. When it comes to foundation I knew that I found something great with my Philosophy The Supernatural mineral makeup but also mentioned Urban Decay having one. Since I'm now on a strict budget I decided to try the UD one and use those $8 towards another product.

The first things I noticed with the Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup is that the lid doesn't come with a mirror. I like the idea of it all being built in for ease of use but not having a mirror gives the need for an extra step. 1 point deducted for that. With my first use I had to beat myself in the face in order to bring the powder up to the surface level for application. Aside from not wanting to hurt myself too much this is a good thing. If it stays being this difficult then it means that less powder will get lost which is great. If I have to keep beating myself with it I may not need blush- another plus! I also like that it can be moved to an either open or closed position which saves foundation for spilling out.

After a full day of use my skin doesn't look shiny (and I have very oily skin) nor does it look dry. I high recommend this for anyone searching for one-step make up application. Just be sure to carry a travel mirror to ensure even application.

***This comes in 10 shades guaranteeing that everyone can wear it***

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.