I'm ready for my close-up. - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm ready for my close-up.

So I've been noticing a lot of HD makeup out there and it makes me wonder: Does it really make a difference? Are people really looking at the size of someones pores when they're watching a movie? But most importantly, do everyday people (like you, not me) need it. After all, There is a Norma Desmond in us all.

So i decided to try for myself. i went to Sephora and tried on the Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder. I must say I was impressed! I already had makeup for from earlier in the day and just did a quick touch up while I was there. After I applied this powder on (with the super soft and way cool kabuki brush) My skin not only felt great, but it looked pretty awesome. My dark skin didn't look powdery or fake at all.

I highly recommend trying this product. Especially with the brush. For you girls that love bare minerals and tend to look cakey this is the thing for you. Much better than their mineral veil.

Share this:

2 comments :

  1. maybe i'll try it, but i'll think about it since it is $30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great and very worth it. Sorry ti took so long to write back! I have to set it to get emails when soemone comments!

    ReplyDelete

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.