Foundation: bareMinerals Foundation - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Foundation: bareMinerals Foundation


I can't lie. This is the first I heard of mineral makeup and when I first tried it I loved it....after buying 2 different starter kits because I couldn't find the right one. When I finally did I only ever used one of the brushes and one of the foundations (the other i used now as a mixer with something else. When I get to that it will be linked here). I have oily skin so I never really had the problem of it looking cakey but sometimes I notice instantly that people have bareminerals on and that's not good. I suggest anyone with normal to dry skin switch to philosophy immediately! Or at least give it a try. But I digress. The application takes work. I mastered it in 5 minutes but the opening each one and the process of getting it into the brush and then applying and then the mess if it doesn't get closed properly doesn't work for me anymore. Add to that the fact that you normally can't wear just one of the powders so it becomes a longer 5 minute process that doesn't make everyday use easy anymore. I love applying makeup. I think it's therapeutic and fun but spending time on skin coverage doesn't work for me.
I do however highly recommend their Warm Radiance face color. I received it as a full sized sample and loved it so much that had to buy it when it ran out. It gives my skin this beautiful healthy, sun-kissed glow with just the right amount of shimmer that stops way before getting glittery. I like to also use it on my shins and collarbone in the summer.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.