Review: Make up For ever Smoky Lash Mascara - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: Make up For ever Smoky Lash Mascara

Forget everything you thought you knew about mascara. Throw it all away and run to get the Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara. It is amazing. I tried it on today just because it looked interesting and I ended receiving compliments left and right. Once I sat down and looked at myself in the mirror i became obsessed. OBSESSED!

Now I already have super long upper and lower lashes and aside from one or two rouge ones the curl up naturally. They're also very full. But I am greedy and want them fuller and longer! They were so much fuller that they looked fake a fuzzy and I looooooved it! For me the only downside to this is that it made my lashes so much longer and curl even more that I kept having to wipe the mascara off of my eyelids until it fully dried. For the length challenged folks this is def a good buy based on that last sentence alone.

I also love how non clumpy it was throughout the day and how fresh it looked as well.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.