I've Seen the Light...err, Darkness - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Monday, May 28, 2012

I've Seen the Light...err, Darkness

Found Found Found! The best eyeliner ever. I've been on a massive search for a great non running eyeliner for a long time and finally found one that works. For those of you that can do liquid: I envy you. I think liquid def stands out and lasts a long time but not everyone can do it.

So for us pencil girls that want something thick, long lasting (ladies, we're talking about makeup here!) and bold then this is the liner for you.Stila Cosmetics Kajal Eye Liner. When I mixed this with my Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara I was getting so many compliments without even trying!

I recommend everyone give it a shot. Especially if you have issues with eyeliner the way i do.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.