Actually it’s YOUR face that’s a mess. - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Actually it’s YOUR face that’s a mess.



Actually it’s YOUR face that’s a mess.


Thanks to Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil mine isn’t. What can I say about these liners without sounding like a stalker? Awesome names (Zero, Yeyo, Defiant, Covet, Binge, etc) - check. Easy to apply-double check. And their ability to make eyes pop just makes it all worth it.

These are liners but I like to use them as shadows as well. I’m not a fan of using shadow primer for its intended purpose and I like to wear tons of colorful eye makeup and haven’t found anything with enough pigment for my taste. Unlike most liners I have about 5 minutes to blend before it sets which is a definite plus. And once it’s set I can line over parts of my eyes with a different color and they don’t blend. Oh, and if you’re like me, you can stay out til 4am, take a power nap, roll out of bed and head to work with perfectly applied eye makeup. That is a promise.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.