Eyeshadow for Days? - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Eyeshadow for Days?

Yes, you read right. This blog was created because there's one thing I love more than life and that is makeup. Eyeshadow to be specific. So many people fall victim to trends and don't know any tips or tricks to make a trend work for them. Or alternatively, to help them realize that everything is not for everyone so lucky for you, I am here to help.

I'd like to just preface this by saying that I did not give myself the title of the makeup guru. Nor do I know the best creams or liners or powders out there for everyone's skin type. What I do know is that my obsession with makeup and being the makeup MacGyver makes me qualified enough to give tips on how to make the best of your face. Which is why my friends have pushed me into writing a blog so that I (we) can help people do simple things to avoid looking so humdrum everyday.


Enjoy!

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.