Pretty People are Sane People - Eyeshadow For Days
Brand Spankin' New

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pretty People are Sane People




You know that day when you stay home for a while after waking up and no matter what you do you feel out of sorts? You shower, brush your teeth, even put your contacts in and still something is off. Then you go to the bathroom, apply some foundation and you feel great because you don't look so dead and dull.

So here's my version of Step 2:

Come to believe that a power greater than our plain selves could restore us to sanity.

I don't apply makeup in the morning until I get into the office so whenever I get spoken to I feel out of it. Unsure. And this is especially because I refuse t take off my sunglasses until I hit the bathroom with my makeup bag.

So ladies if you feel like you're miserable all the time, especially at work, go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. If you don't like what you see then fix it (minimally, with makeup. If you can do it surgically I envy you and think you should RUN to do it). Sometimes when I go idle on IM or an slow responding to e-mails my friends are like: Diane, are you staring at yourself in the mirror? And the answer is always 'yes'. I can't have a good and relatively sane day if I feel like I look like crap. EVER! 'Nuff said.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Eyeshadow For Days.